Thursday, September 01, 2005

I suppose I should explain the title.

Yeah, about that.

First, I should explain that I plan to get into video game design (if the links to the left hadn't tipped you off yet, consider yourself tipped), thus my dual English Literature / Computer Science majors - and my expansive experience with video games. I've saved... Off the top of my head, at least twenty worlds, many of them several times over. It's fun and all (and I love it), but after a while, having the weight of the world on one's shoulders gets tiring.

In essence, for me, saving the world isn't just a job. It isn't even an occupational hazard. It's friggin' par for the course - a sand trap that tends to eat the green.

But when I'm typing in this here 'blog, I don't have to worry about doing any world-saving. I just have to worry about tpyos.

No comments: