Friday, September 02, 2005

Commie-Proof Lunch Meat Substance

I checked back a day after my last post, thinking of what I should post now. When I got here, someone had commented on not one, but two of my posts.

"OMGWTF?!", I say to myself. "I r teh amazings!"

So I check out both comments. After reading them both, I was shocked. I'd been spammed!

Then I remembered that this was, in fact, the Internet, and not the lunchroom (where, thankfully, spam is far less common), and was merely suprised by the fact that one spammer had not onlytyped her spam correctly, but had actually set up a blog with her account. It didn't have much content on it (says the kettle to the pot), but the sheer effort impressed me.

For those of you unfamiliar with the 'net, good typing and grammar are about as rare as catching Carmen Sandiego shoplifting a polka-dot fedora.

So... I'm actually going to leave that comment up. The other, badly-typed one, I will test the Garbage Can option on. Darwin, somewhere, is dancing a sociological jig. And Lyn, be you 'bot or buisnessman, I will actually listen to the entirety of whatever sales pitch you throw at me.

But I still won't buy anything from you.

No comments: