Monday, November 07, 2005

In The Interest of Secrecy and the Stoking of Ego

http://www.geocities.com/elemental_knight1/password.html

Because I have delusions of grandeur. If you like the story as far as you've seen it, hit me up for the password and i'll probably hand it over to you. I'm a nice guy like that.

The main reason for this is that publishers dislike buying something that's been previously published, and apparently, this blog could possibly count. Even though I don't intend on turning this story into an honest-to-$diety book, I do intend on using the story in some other medium at some other time, possibly in the future, so secrecy, even the tiniest amount (which this is - the password isn't at all strong), is nice.

Besides, this way I can keep the story together on one page. It's not as fun as serializing it, but you can always go back and read it again later with ease.

No comments: